Nature Notes

February 8, 2016

Williamsford Mill: Ontario’s Old Mills

Filed under: Mill,Ontario — Tags: , , — Harold Stiver @ 6:00 am
Williamsford Mill: Ontario's Old Mills

Williamsford Mill: Ontario’s Old Mills

The mill was built by Adam Elliot in 1858 in the present town of Williamsford and operated as a gristmill and later as a feed mill. It ceased milling operations in the early 1970s although it continues to produce hydro power.

.
Got to our index of Old Mills here

Ontario's Old Mills

All Images are Available for Licensing at Singular Video&Pix

Facebook Flickr Vimeo Twitter LinkedIn License Images

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment

Powered by WordPress