Nature Notes

December 8, 2011

Thamesford Mill: Ontario’s Old Mills

Filed under: Mill,Ontario — Tags: , , — Harold Stiver @ 6:00 am
Thamesford Mill: Ontario's Old Mills

Thamesford Mill: Ontario’s Old Mills

There was a mill built on this site in Thamesford in 1851 by James Finkle which was destroyed by fire. The present mill replaced it in 1898 and operated until 1997. It is currently abandoned.

.
Got to our index of Old Mills here

Ontario's Old Mills

All Images are Available for Licensing at Singular Video&Pix

Facebook Flickr Vimeo Twitter LinkedIn License Images

1 Comment »

  1. Very soon this web page will be famous amid all blogging visitors, due to it’s good content

    Comment by Francisco — September 26, 2013 @ 7:27 am

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment

Powered by WordPress