Nature Notes

March 16, 2017

Priest’s Mill: Ontario’s Old Mills

Filed under: Mill,Ontario — Tags: , , — Harold Stiver @ 6:00 am
Priest's Mill: Ontario's Old Mills

Priest’s Mill: Ontario’s Old Mills

This stone building found in the town of Alexandria was built in 1819 by Father Alexander Macdonnell and came to be known as the Priest’s Mill.

Ontario's Old Mills

All Images are Available for Licensing at Singular Video&Pix

Facebook Flickr Vimeo Twitter LinkedIn License Images

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment

Powered by WordPress