Nature Notes

October 8, 2017

Allan’s Mill Ruins: Ontario’s Old Mills

Filed under: Mill,Ontario — Tags: , , — Harold Stiver @ 6:00 am
Allan's Mill Ruins: Ontario's Old Mills

Allan’s Mill Ruins: Ontario’s Old Mills

A five storey Stone Structure was built by in Guelph William Allan around 1832 to replace a wooden mill, known as the Canada Mill, which was originally on the site. The mill suffered a number of fires in later years and there is only a small bit of ruins there today.

 

Allan's Mill Ruins: Ontario's Old Mills

Allan’s Mill Ruins: Ontario’s Old Mills

Allan's Mill Ruins: Ontario's Old Mills

Allan’s Mill Ruins: Ontario’s Old Mills

Allan's Mill Ruins: Ontario's Old Mills

Allan’s Mill Ruins: Ontario’s Old Mills

.
Got to our index of Old Mills here

Ontario's Old Mills

All Images are Available for Licensing at Singular Video&Pix

Facebook Flickr Vimeo Twitter LinkedIn License Images

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment

Powered by WordPress